Internship in law Firms
The most important document is the CV. And to prepare an impactful CV one needs internship experience. Internships are not just useful for resumes but also for holistic understanding of the job or the trade one is willing to take up. It provides the real life exposure which no classroom can.
Internship is one of the most important things for a law students. If you want to see yourself as a successful lawyer,then you must intern at the right place and at right time. The interest forms a major factor in deciding the place of internship.
If you aspire to work in the field of Human Rights,or social organization then you must at least once intern in an NGO or a government organization like NHRC etc. For corporate aspirants , law firms are the best place to intern. Those who are seriously interested in litigation,they should intern with a practising advocate in any of the court,but starting with lower court helps in learning the actual process of initiation.After that, one can intern in the High Court and ultimately in the Supreme Court.
To make your task easy and convenient. I have prepared an list of firms/companies/advocates where you can apply.
• Delhi Legal Service Authorityemail@example.com
• National Commision for Protection of Child Rights,Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org
• Central Information Commission,Delhiemail@example.com(Ishani Nayyar)
• NHRC,New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org(Dalbir Rawat)
• National Commission for Women ,Delhi:Submit your CV and Cover letter by post.
• Ram Jhthmalani:Ramjethmalani@yahoo.co.in
• Ms.Geeta Luthra,New Delhiemail@example.com
• Jayant Bhushanfirstname.lastname@example.org
• Amarjeet Singh Chandhiokemail@example.com(Radhakrishnan)
• Mahesh Jethmalani,Mumbai: Sana Usman at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Geeta Luthra:email@example.com
• Legal League Consulting,New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org(Bithika Anand)
• FICCI(IPR Division),Delhiemail@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lexis Nexis:email@example.com
• Indian National Bar Association:firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pangea3Thomson Reutersemail@example.com
• Luthra and Luthra,Delhi-CRodrigues@luthra.com(Candice Rodrigues)
• Anand and Anand:firstname.lastname@example.org
• International Trade Law Consultants:email@example.com
• Clasis Law:firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
• Fox Mandal:firstname.lastname@example.org
• India Juris:email@example.com
I HOPE THIS INFORMATION IS USEFUL